Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Write Blog in Twenty Different Language just in a Mouse Click!!!

Can you write your blog in twenty languages??? But I can don it. Amazed???

Yes, I can now provide my blog-posts in twenty different languages (Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Sweden, Thai, Portuguese, English). The Magic is Microsoft Translator Script released @ Bing Webmaster Center.When I added the MS Translator Script to my blog, I was really happy to see my blog translated to various languages just in a mouse click.




This is really a awesome tool which Microsoft has released with Bing Search Engine. I also wish to see Tamil as one of the language in the list soon. I wish all my blog readers to try this script to your blogger or wordpress or any of your web-page. It is really Amazing!!!!

Check this link to customize the script for your blog/web-page : Microsoft Bing Translator

0 comments:

Post a Comment