Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This has really dragged my interest!!! - Interoperability India

When I was seriously surfing the web to find out, what's new; I found "AREA 91" an Open Source Community hosted by Microsoft’s Developer and Platform Evangelism team and Interoperability in India. I have always wondered on how developers can integrate two different platforms irrespective of its architecture or technology. I don't mean (OS), but the application development framework. This is more vital. As a developer, I suggest all my blog readers to check out "AREA 91" to learn on how to use PHP in windows, start building Silverlight Apps using Eclipse and to configure free database engine with reporting services.

We have excellent tutorials in this portal. Kindly use the link here and learn these Interoperability How-to's. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment